Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A wiki message from a group member!

I recieved a message from one of the GLIP group members in Russia today!!!  It was from a member who has not participated yet.  We exchanged messages a few times, with me clarifying the assignments for her.  She completed Phase I and Phase II.  She also commented back my post on the Forum.  It looks like we have a very active group member!!  I am very excited!  She is the first member to respond directly to anything that I have posted.  I assume that she was one of the students who had difficulty getting online, but maybe that problem has been fixed.  Atleast now, I may have someone to bounce ideas off of and another opinion to take into consideration.  I have already updated her boxes within the group table.  Slowly but surely our boxes are filling up. 

So far both students from NCSU have completed I and II.  3 of 4 students from Hawaii have completed I and II.  Both students from Ravenscroft (Raleigh) have completed I and II.  The one student from Dillard Drive completed I and II before he left the class.  1 of 3 from Russia has completed I and II.  The student from Bejing has completed Phase II.  The student from Turkey has completed Phase I and II.  Unfortunately, 0 of 3 students from Exploris have completed any of the assignments.

I am sure that each of these schools were made aware of the due dates and what not before the beginning of this GLIP assignment.  Other than technology problems, you would not expect there to be so many issues.  Hopefully they will get ironed out very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment